- Graduate School of Information Sciences
- Tohoku University Educational Affairs Section
- 6-3-09 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8579 JAPAN
- TEL: 022-795-5814
- FAX: 022-795-5815
Certificates and Transcripts
How to apply at Educational Affairs Section GSIS Counter
Be sure to bring
- * Personal Seal (Hanko, If you have one)
- * If you wish the Certificate be sent by mail, then please prepare a return-mail envelop
(with postage stamps and addressed envelop)
How to apply by Post Mail
Please send the Application form enclose addressed return-mail envelop with postage stamps to Educational Affairs Section GSIS.
|Standard size (Long type -3: 23.5cm x 12cm) up to 25g||82yen (1copy)|
|Standard size (Long type -3: 23.5cm x 12cm) up to 50g||92yen (2-3 copies)|
|Non-standard size (Square type -2: 33.5cn x 23.8cm) up to 50g||120yen|
Transcript will be issued in a sealed envelop
Please add 270yen postage stamps if you wish express mail delivery.
A commission charge is unnecessary. Please bear the mailing cost only.
Number of days before issuance (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays)
- Certificate in Japanese / 1-2 days after acceptance
- Certificate in English / About 1week after acceptance
* Please allow an adequate time margin for situations that require mailed documents.
Application From Outside Japan
For postage, please enclose an "International Reply Coupon (IRC)" addressed envelop. 1 IRC is equivalent to 130 yen in Japan.
If you want to use EMS (Express Mail service) for return mail, please indicate.
If fee goes over, we will return the excess by Japanese stamps.
- Postage for Airmail unit: Japanese yen
- 150yen (1 copy)
- 300yen (up to 4 copies)
- 450yen (up to 9 copies)